SCOPE OF SERVICES OFFERED
Our clients have the option to select some or all of the services described below.
1. PROGRAM PLANNING: Is the key to creating a successful week for your organization. You want to maximize the return on your investment and minimize the problems.
2. CONVENTION KNOWLEDGE: The cumulative convention experience of our team, including two associates who were Managers at the 1984 and 1996 conventions, is tremendous and unparalleled.
3. LOCAL KNOWLEDGE: We are your “boots on the ground,” with offices near the convention center and local experts on staff to help you – including scouting locations, identifying key events and other opportunities for you, plus hosting and supporting your staff when they come to Charlotte.
4. VENUE IDENTIFICATION AND EXECUTION: We will help you identify appropriate event venues based on your goals and budget; negotiate terms with the venues; and secure contracts (in conjunction with your legal department). We will help work with the Committee on Arrangements on the venue and event request process.
5. EVENT AND LOGISTICS PLANNING: Since we know the turf so well, we will help you determine the event design, logistics, and registration more quickly and in a way that will maximize your resources. We’ll design your event plan and budget so that it’s affordable yet effective at meeting your goals.
6. TRANSPORTATION PLANNING: Getting around is one of the single largest challenges at a national convention. We figure out how to move you effectively and in a cost efficient manner.
7. IDENTIFYING EVENT PARTNERS: We’ll identify and build relationships with other entities also desiring to conduct activities at the convention to leverage resources and lower costs for all participants.
8. COMMITTEE ON ARANGEMENTS AND HOST COMMITTEE LIAISON: We can be your bridge and advocate to both sides of the convention.